About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello [back to school edition]

Today is my last day of summer vacay before returning back to work.  The Noodle starts on Thursday. It has been a great summer and while not exactly totally relaxing, we were able to knock just about everything off our summer list--yeah!!  So, so long summer and hello to a new school year!
Hello to being a Kindergarten student (how, how, how has this happened?!?!) and school uniforms.
Hello to getting to bed on time, early mornings and routines.
Hello to still needing a nap every now and again (both for me and the Noodle)!
Hello to never being too old for kisses, cuddles and belly laughs.

Hello to new teachers, new and old friends and great learning opportunities.  It's a new year and we're ready for it!  Want to see some more hellos?  Hop over and visit Lisa's blog :)

No comments: