About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello Monday!

It is another week and so another opportunity to hook up with Lisa and say hello!  Last week, the Noodle and I had a "girls shopping day" up at a local outdoor mall.  The weather was gorgeous and all the flowers looked so beautiful.  Here are some pictures from that and as well as some hellos for this week.

Hello to swimming lessons--the water is going to feel so refreshing!
Hello to boxes, packing tape and peanuts.  All of a sudden our move is getting very close!
Hello to a special someone who is celebrating his birthday this Friday.  His only request?  A D.Q. ice-cream cake...I think we can deliver :)
Hello to tomatoes ripening on the vine and our huge basil plant.  Such a simple, summertime treat--just pick one off the vine, wrap a leaf of basil around it and pop it into your mough--delish!
Hello Monday, how did it get to be the third week of July?!?!?!



1 comment:

Ginger said...

No kidding about the end of July!!
School starts in only a few weeks for us.