About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Together is always fun

Tappin' out the beat with the rhythm sticks.
The Noodle and I have signed up for another session of Music Together this fall and are having a ball.  She loves to sing the songs (although not always during class!) and experience music through a variety of means.  I love to see how she is progressing musically as well as just letting herself go and "getting into" the music.  I frequently find myself humming the songs through out the day as well--they really are good, unlike most children's music!  I'm not sure how much longer we'll be participating, which makes each class that much more special.  If you're looking for a wonderful early childhood music program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners, then look no further!  Check them out and find where a class is being offered close to you.  They are an international program.
Movin' and groovin' to the music with the scarves.
Rockin' out during the "jam session" time (aka bring out all the instruments and play to your hearts content)!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the outfit and hairbow!!