About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I spy, with my little eye...

In the process of clearing out Great-grandma and Great-grandpa's house, all kinds of treasures have been found.  The latest was a magnifying glass.  The great outdoors takes on a whole new meaning when you're looking through a magnifying lens.  Even a green tomato worm (covered in eggs...yuck!) looks cool!  Wonder what other goodies we'll find?
Glad J found this and not me while reaching in to pick tomatoes.  I would have TOTALLY lost it.  Yuck-y!!!
My what BIG eyes you have m'dear...
And just because it was so nice out, we brought out the bubbles--look at that concentration!

No comments: