About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering back and looking forward

One year ago today, we were getting ready to head to the airport to begin one of the biggest adventure of our lives...the trip to China to pick up our little Chinese Noodle. So many emotions were coursing thorough us--excitement, joy, a HUGE sense of thanksgiving, nervousness and definitely some fear. What a ride we were in for.




This weekend, I will be MIA. After 15 years+ of taking the early morning exercise classes, I finally am getting trained to instruct. Might as well earn a little extra money. The Centergy (yoga/pilates) training is a 3 day, INTENSE program. 12:30-8 today, 9-6 Sat. and 7:30-4:30 Sunday. You can see a preview below, just make sure you mute the music on the blog. I think I'm going to be one, limp noodle by the end of the weekend. It will be just J and C. Good times.

3 comments:

Jaime Chanter said...

erin! that is so exciting that you are getting trained. i can't wait to take a class from you! you are an inspiration. one day, i hope to get to where you are, but for now getting up and going to the class is my challenge. congrats and good luck - you'll be great!

Jaime Chanter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth said...

Hey!! Happy Gotcha Day!! I was reading the adoption blog over the weekend. My she's come a long way!! What a joy to have her in our family!! What a blessing. We are so happy for you all and look forward to many more wonderful years!! xoxoxo Cari