About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

CSA Week 11



One of the things that the Noodle loves to do is help put away groceries. Usually that is helpful...sometimes, not so much (think eggs). This week with the CSA we got: a cabbage, a kohlarabi, 2 yams, an onion, a cayanne pepper, an acorn squash, 5 Gala apples, a yellow pepper, 2 pobalano peppers, 2 tomatoes, bok choy and a cucumber.



Typically, in the morning, while one of us is in the shower, the other one is downstairs reading to the Chinese Noodle. Sometimes the books come upstairs and she camps out in the hallway, right in the middle of everything. This photo was taken yesterday morning. I think she's looking rather "zen", don't you? Ha ha.

No comments: