About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CSA Week 3

The bok choy wasn't too bad last time--I think I'll give it another try.
These little potatoes fit nicely in my hand.
Using the salad spinner is so fun.
Do you think they'll notice if I steal a leaf?

It has been cold, rainy and gray here. Hel-lo?! Summer?! Where are you?! The good thing is that the farmers keep bringing the produce. The plants certainly need the rain, but a little sun sure helps things along too. This week from the CSA we got: Romaine lettuce, 1 large white onion, beets, cabbage, bok choy, red-skinned potatoes, zuchini and drumroll.......black raspberries. Yum. We sampled on the drive home and then ate the rest of the container for dessert. I know, no control.

Last night was better on the sleep front and so far tonight has been even quieter. We'll see what happens in the early hours...

No comments: