About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

3 years ago...


...we had just gotten home from the hospital, due to the Noodle's broken wrist, when I received the call for our little Mei Mei.
She was living in Wuzhou, Guangxi, in a foster home, completely oblivious that on the other side of the world, a family was crying tears of joy that they finally had their little sister.
She's every bit as sweet as those initial referral pictures, but twice as sassy!  She loves to talk and has quite mastered the art of the photo pose (i.e. hand on her hip!).  Ha!
Mei Mei is fiercely loyal, especially to "my big sister, C" and knows how to dig her heels in when she feels the need.
She keeps us on our toes and we wouldn't have it any other way!  Happy 3rd referral day Mei Mei!

No comments: