About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, laughter and hugs that never end.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with sweet smells and tasty treats.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with extra naps.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with lots of relaxation and spending time with those close to you.
As I reflect this Thanksgiving, I am once again humbled by how much the Father has blessed me.  Just because He can...not because I deserve it or am worthy of it.  True grace.  Awe-inspiring and so worthy of praise to Him.
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  Praise Him all creatures here below.  Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts.  Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost."

No comments: