About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Goodbye school and hellllo summer!

Here was the beginning of preschool picture this past September.  How long the Noodle's hair had gotten!  She was so excited to go to a new school.




Fast forward to this past May...it is hard to believe she has finished her last year in preschool and is now, officially, a Kindergartener!! 

She was being all goofy and wanted Jesse to be in on the action.  Since it was about 7:30 a.m. and we were running late (big surprise), I was all for it!
After I had picked her up from the babysitter's that afternoon, we decided to celebrate and go have fro-yo.  Yummy!
Here's the Noodle with her teacher at their end of the year picnic.  It was a glorious day!!



No comments: