About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Home Tour

We're rounding the bend toward the Christmas homestretch so I figured I'd better do a little home tour.  A few added touches here and there, but overall a lot of tried and true goodies.

Welcome, welcome!  Come on in!
 Such pretty birthday flowers from my M-I-L.  Filling up the space perfectly.
 "The stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."
 This Little People Nativity set gets arranged.  And rearranged.  Then rearranged again.
O Christmas Tree
 Don't stop believing!
The Mud room with pom-pom bunting, my Grandma's ceramic tree and the China hoop map
 Advent Jesse Tree

Dining Room decor
Upstairs hallway countdown to Christmas tree and vintage homemade Nativity set from that J made as a child.  I spy our elf, Cupcake, just hanging around.
 Photograph tree in our bedroom.
That's pretty much all of it.  Eclectic, colorful and a total reflection of us!

No comments: