About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Advent Chain Day 14 and 15

Oops...fell behind again.  And no pictures either.  Bummer.  I promise to be better tomorrow.  Yesterday's activity was to drink hot cocoa and listen to Christmas carols.  A great activity for snuggling!  Today's was to bake a goodie and take it to a neighbor.  The baking got done a couple of days ago, but as for the delivery, well let's just say that I hope that it will happen tomorrow.

I only have 1 more day of school and then vacation.  I am really looking forward to a little break and still have quite a bit left to do before the 25th.  One major thing being the Noodle's 5th birthday, which is coming up quickly.  Yikes!  Need to get my act in gear!!!!!!!!

No comments: