About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Advent Chain Day 12

Thank goodness today's link was an easy one!  Coloring Christmas cards was right up our alley tonight.  I wasn't so sure that it would even happen earlier today...not when I had a crying, runny nose, out-of-sorts little munchkin who kept dissolving into a puddle every time I turned around!  Whew!!  After what felt like forever, it got strangely quiet.  I didn't think too much about it since I was in the middle of cooking dinner, but then thought better of it.  Good thing.  The Noodle had fallen asleep, sitting up against the heater vent in the living room.  Poor thing--she was obviously exhausted.  After a good dinner she perked up enough to color in a few cards before collapsing into bed, even amidst cries of  "I'm not [yawwwwn] tired!" .  Hopefully we'll get our cards in the mail by the middle of the week and that a good night's sleep will work wonders :).  

No comments: