About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Anniversary of "The Call"

 J and I were on vacation and had just come back from the beach.  The last thing we were expecting was to see an unknown number show up on J's cell phone.
As soon as we realized who the number belonged to, we knew life would never be the same.  There was a little person waiting for around on the other side of the world.  We couldn't wait to get our hands on her!! After we hung up the phone with our agency, we waited, holding our breath for the e-mail to come through.
That little serious face staring out from a sea of red--some things never change.  There she was.  Our daughter!!  Even now, 6 years late, I'm still in awe of God, his timing and his plan.  All perfect for our little family.

No comments: