About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wintery Wednesday

The snow starting falling yesterday afternoon and it has kept coming and coming!  I knew when we got home from preschool this morning that the Noodle would want to go out and play.  Sure enough...she did!  We donned all the gear (whew, that's exhausting) and she grabbed her little snow shovel. 

 Even though J used the blower yesterday when he got home from work and then again shoveled this a.m., the driveway was covered.  Thankfully the snow was really light and fluffy, so between the two of us, we went to town.  Soon my little helper lost interest, and decided that she'd rather bury herself in the snow and make snow angels.  By the time we were ready to go in for lunch, her cheeks were rosy red! 
Perfect for smooching :)

No comments: