About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Meeting new friends

A little help from a (new) friend.


One of J's old college buddies was in town and stopped by with his wife and their son. These 2 go waaaay back...studio, critiques, internships, Italy, studio, Italy, studio, full-time job etc., etc. When it was time to go, the C.N. went into full Mommy-mode. You'd never know that generally putting on shoes is accompanied by screams of frustration based on the photos. It was sweet to see. We also had unseasonably warm weather on Sunday, hence no coat. We're making up for it...there is snow in the forecast and I'm happy to report that the Noodle went to bed wearing a jammie top (and only a few tears). At least part of her will be warm!

No comments: