About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Piano

It has been a month (hard to believe!) since we last went to the local theater for the music program to "see and touch" the music. This month's instrument was the piano. I knew the Noodle would like it. Sure enough, when the pianist played some dancing music, she was right there in the midst of everything twirling around (her FAVORITE dance move--spinning around, and around, and around, and around....). She also enjoyed getting a chance to play on both the upright and the baby grand. Sad to say, we don't currently have a piano (nor have room for one in our house), but I know if Grandpa has anything to say or do about it, that would change in a heartbeat! The C.N. seems to really love music and we want to encourage her in anyway we can. I don't think there are too many 2/3 year olds who request to listen to "orchestra" as we drive around town!

Happy Weekend to all.

No comments: