About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Currently...


Reading...Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, The Christian Parenting Handbook by Turansky and Miller (bible study) and just finished Loving Our Kids On Purpose by Danny Silk (class at church).  The first one is fiction and I'm really enjoying it, the others, obvs., are non-fiction but chock-a-block full of all kinds of great biblically based parenting tips.  I've also got a stack of magazines (all fluff i.e. In Style, Harpers, etc.) thanks to LaLa.  Finally, the Noodle and I have been reading Mary Poppins Comes Back on and off at bedtime.

Playing...Third Day.  J and I have a date tomorrow night with another couple from our home group to go see them in concert.  Yipee!!
Cooking...a new recipe in the crock pot tonight for dinner and just made these  for the weekend. Let me tell you.  De-vine!!
Drinking...coffee or water--depending on the time of day.  Come tonight, however, I'll be pouring myself a glass of vino.  Let the weekend begin!

Wearing...these fun polka-dotta TOMS.  I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair.  I thought these would be super cute for spring!
Thinking...about how I need to go fill out some paperwork for Mei Mei's speech therapy.  More on that to come.

Creating...these cute tassels in pink and green for the mantle.  They'll go with the watercolor doilies we made before Valentine's Day.  I'm thinking they can take us through St. Patty's Day, Easter and even into May...right?! I'll be adding our Peeps bunting closer to Easter.
Watching...nothing noteworthy.  We have rabbit ears for TV so that seriously limits what we see.  The only movies we watch are those that we can rent from the library--usually stuff for family movie night.  Most recently it was Disney's Mary Poppins and as far as adult fare goes, the last movie J and I watched was God's Not Dead.

Going...to pick Noodle up from the bus-stop and then head to the library. Let's get this weekend started!! 

No comments: